Our Humanity Trust is working with our Theni District since 2003 for the betterment of Orphan children, child labours and dropouts. Our home provides Basic Amenities and basic education to more than 126 children and also those who are in need of help. And we hope that help from government agencies will be forthcoming and urgent. Because without their help running such camps and training sessions are also possible in delayed manner.
To fulfill the requirements of needy children Humanity Trust runs two Manitha Neya Atharavatror Kappagam homes at Theni District :
1. Samatharmapuram, Near Balasanga Dal Mill, Theni
2. Thiruchendur, Kodangipatti, Theni.
3. Uppukkottai vilakku, Veerapandi, Theni.
Synopsis of Humanity Trust on Child Welfare Activities.
Provides Shelter Accommodation :
Humanity Trust strongly believes that access to decent affordable housing must be at the heart of any strategy for improving the life chances of children and young people and reducing child poverty. It is a completed pilot programme of work which focused on the needs of homeless and badly housed children. Provides residential and non-residential services to children. Our emergency shelter and long-term residential programs provide support for kids in the state’s care. And our community-based programs offer a range of supports and services aimed at strengthening families and keeping children safe in their own homes also.
1. We provide Hygienically well defined shelter accommodation for Children with attractive color painted walls..
2. Building and rooms are well ventilated and partitioned as per JJ Act 2012 and CWC guidelines.
3. 3 Phase Electricity supply with UPS.
4. Secured compound (8 ft. compound wall) with 24 x 7 security.
5. Individual shelves & cup board for every children
6. Automated CCTV camera as per Govt. norms. (Security purpose).
7. 21800 Sq.ft. Play ground for children Sports and Games with specialised Coaches.
8. Entertainment area, LCD TV with DVD.
9. Fire Extinguisher with fire safety precautionary measures.
Our Humanity Trust run SSA RBC residential school in Theni with financial support of Tamil Nadu State Govt. More than 70 children are studying in our SSA School. We appointed well qualified, experienced and kind hearted teachers to teach children. We emphasis children’s health and also give health education. We assessed children for their interesting field area and provide the curriculam and extra curricular activities. All children are belongs to Poor family, and from Below povertyLine families. So that, its our prime duty to develop their standard of living through education. Improve the children to give them what every child deserves – a healthy start, the opportunity to learn, protection from exploitation and abuse.